You Are Reading

BRIEF 11: DEFINE - Name Change + Logo Mark Development

I've decided that I think the event needs to change name, I think although the name idea reflects the fact the event is about coming up with new Ideas, I think name HACK is more appropriate for the event this is because at the event hackathon's will take place in order to come up with these new ideas. Also the work hack can refer to hacking things to create something new and that is a key aspect of the conference is that people from all industries, sectors and walks are coming together to hack technology together to create something new and solve problems. Furthermore the word hack is more explicitly associated with technology where the word Idea is more generalised and doesn't specifically refer to the use of technology. With this in mind I began to explore possible logo mark for the name HACK.




Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved