You Are Reading

BRIEF 11: DEFINE - Brand Development

I have decided that concept #3 is the strongest of the three concepts that  I have developed I think this because it has the strongest links to technology and hacking within it's visual aesthetic. The use of black and white and several different patterns style visually represent different forms coming together and interacting with each other and this is exactly what the HACK conference is about. Furthermore I also think the use of only black and white also keeps the brand identity strong and eye catching to grab the intention of powerful minds in the world. Bellow I have explored possible different treatments that can be used with the range of assets and bank of patterns I have created.






Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved