You Are Reading

BRIEF 1: DEFINE: Visual Concept Development 2





 
Moving forward from my first concept I felt that the navigation needed to be simplified as I think the use of different colour within the navigation over completed the functionality and didn't enhance the user experience. Furthermore have the navigation all present and that size was also dysfunctional as it took up too much space. I have have here experimented with different locations for the navigation, on the screen for it to tuck away and appear when needed which is much more effective and leave the screen available to be filled with content. I've decided to have the 'Nav' white so the selected item with stand out dramatically and even more so at a glance which I needed when using the app during a busy shopping experience.





Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved