You Are Reading

BRIEF 1: DEFINE: Strategy



Using the research I had collected as well as working closely with the user persona’s I mapped out a plan of all the different potential features that could be incorporated into the application and how each of these features solves the users problem or makes traditional tasks easier for them. I then used all these idea to plan out exactly how these features will sit and work together to this I began to categorize the features into different screen based on what the user needs to do. I created a rough IA structure for the app for features to sit within. The principles I defined which under pinned these decision were that the app must be Easy, Simple, Inspiring and Affordable.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved