You Are Reading

Summer Brief Presentation

To kick off the third year we were asked to produce a 10 minute presentation that outlined what we had been up to over the summer and briefing explain the briefs which we had chosen to work on in the third year. My presentation went fairly well, I actually spoke without notes for once and just spoke naturally which I felt made my presentation much better than they normally are.

I received mostly positive feedback on the presentation and the work which I plan to undertake this year. Amber mentioned that my presentation slides felt slightly boring and repetitive after a while which meant everyone's focus was purely on me! I think this is a completely valid point to make in that some visual stimuli would have aided the presentation however people focusing on my words isn't necessarily a bad thing either. However moving forward in future I will focus on making my presentation slightly more aesthetically pleasing and engaging for the auidence.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved