You Are Reading

Statement of Intent

Throughout the summer I spent a lot of time trying to understand who I am as a designer and reflecting on all of the work I had done in the first and second year. Due to many things that happened over the summer like my possibly developing my Detour application to gain investment, working freelance on various digital based projects and interning at Numiko. Helped me to solidify my thinking in that I want to work in the digital space and work on digital products and outputs. This lead me to write my statement of intent.

Graphic Design is a skill set and using this skill set I will be focusing on building a range of user experiences with digital outputs with an emphasis on user interface and iconography.


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved